July 20, 2010

*Summer*

Well we are back from Florida!!! Had a great time, i will have to post some picture soon. We go back the 17th. I would have been on here sooner but a friend of the family passed away the day before we headed home and then my great aunt Helen passed away too!! So we have been very busy with going to the funeral homes and everything. I really feel like this summer i have had to go or do somethin every day, there is only about 2 weeks before school starts and i havent had any time to my self to do anything!! This friday be and my friend Kathryn are going to the fair to the tractor pull so i cant wait!! I will post some pictures of our vacation in a little bit or in the next couple of days!! Oh yeah i almost forgot. My cousin Cliff that is in the Army got to come home while we was in Florida. He came to my mamaws and had talk with her, he is missing being home. I didnt get to see him but he is doing really good and still going to Koria next month. Please keep him in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment